Leadership and distinction in admission and registration processes and attracting the best students at the university to contribute to building the knowledge community.
Fulfilling the distinction in the performance of all admission and registration processes and services in a form that achieves quality,transparency and justice among students, with the optimum use of technology in all processes through distinctive staff and stimulating work systems of high quality, and cooperating with partners within the and outside university to contribute to developing the academic and national affair.
- Attaining quality and accreditation, according to the comprehensive quality standards for all the services and tasks done by the Deanship of Admissions and Registration.
- Developing performance efficiency, and encouraging distinction and creativity among the staff of the Deanship.
- Developing mechanisms and criteria of the admission of male and female students both nationally and internationally.
- Developing admission and registration services with the optimum use of the technology.
- Consolidating existing partnership inside and outside the university.