Advisory Board for the College of Arts
The Advisory Board in the College of Arts was formed to enhance the performance of the College, foster its relations with the outer world and provide full support for its academic and research programmes. It is concerned with giving advice and providing consultation regarding all the matters that may help develop its programmes and management systems.
Members of the Advisory Board:
The Advisory Board consists of 11 members from both the public and private sectors along with representatives of the students and faculty members. It is chaired by the Dean of the College of Arts. The members are:
Mr. Abdullah Bin Rashid Alsunaidi
Vice Minister, Ministry of Civil Service
Mr. Hamad Bin Saleh Alhumaidan
Deputy General Manager, Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Ahmed Almansour Alzamil
General Manager, Human Resources Development Fund
Prof. Abdulaziz Bin Saleh Alhilabi
Faculty Member, History Department
Dr. Saif Alislam Bin Saud Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Faculty Member, Social Studies Department
Prof. Asa’ad Bin Sulaiman Bin Abdu
Saudi Telecommunication Company
Mr. Adil Bin Abdullah Alsha’alan
MA Student, Social Studies Department
Mr. Faris Aied Hamid Alharbi
BA Student, English Language and Literature Department
Tasks of the Advisory Board:
The Advisory Board is in charge of:
- Giving advice to develop the programmes of the College.
- Helping the College foster its relations with the public and private sectors.
- Providing consultation for employing the outcomes of the College in the public and private sectors.
- Giving advice concerning the issues that directly affect the future orientations of the College.
- Suggesting new approaches to improve the performance of learning, research administration in the College.
- Helping connect the College and its academic programmes to the local community.
- Proposing mechanisms for providing financial support to the development programmes in the College.
- Developing effective techniques to enhance the internal quality of the College.
- Suggesting ways to maximise the effectiveness of the College extra-curricular activities.
- Giving recommendations concerning the future plan of the College.
- Proposing mechanisms to attract experts to contribute to the academic and research programmes of the College.